Working at PCI Support Services
PCI Support Services (PCISS) is an award-winning company which is recognized by the industry for its growth, commitment, and customer satisfaction. We take great pride in our work and are dedicated to building a team and an environment to support these efforts.
Our philosophy has three main focuses:
- Opportunity We offer challenging and rewarding work assignments, with an opportunity to work with great people and receive excellent compensation.
- Culture Our diverse culture and environment foster the innovation and collaboration needed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for maximum value.
- Incentives PCISS strives to recruit and retain top talent, offer competitive compensation, and provide employees with personal and professional assistance to achieve their career goals.
As a member of PCI Federal Services’ group of companies, PCI Support Services has a passion for our team members and their personal mission for success.
We offer excellent insurance, leave and developmental benefits along with some flexibility for remote work opportunities.
Come join our organization and be part of an exciting team supporting our Federal, DoD and Private Sector customers!
PCI Federal Services LLC (PCIFS) is an equal opportunity employer.
PCIFS does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or identity, or disability.
Preference may be extended to qualified Native American Indian candidates.
Our professionals are our most important asset.
PCI Support Services' employees are what makes this company great and we understand that benefits are very much a part of ensuring peace of mind for our employees and their families. PCISS is committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that offers a range of many valuable benefit options which integrate health programs, retirement and other important areas to support a work/life balance.
View Our 2018-2019 Benefits Summary PDF
The PCISS compensation philosophy is to offer an effective compensation program and comprehensive benefits that will attract and retain talented employees. This philosophy is the cornerstone for recruiting, retaining and motivating individuals to successfully fulfill the company’s mission.
Health and Disability
- PCISS’ comprehensive health care benefits for employees, and their families include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Savings & Investment Plans
- Eligible 1st Quarter following 30 days of employment
- Traditional / Roth contribution allowed
- Dollar for dollar match up to first 4%
- Additional discretionary employer profit sharing match determined at end of year
- Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Performance Bonuses
- Discount Programs